Sixth Form Examination Results
Results for GCE and BTEC Level 3 qualifications will be released to candidates on
Thursday 16th August 2018
Results will be available in the Sixth Form Common Room as follows:
Year 12 and 13 from 8.00 am to 10.00 am
- Specialist UCAS advice and guidance on clearing and adjustment will be available to students at this time.
Results for GCSE English and Mathematics will be available from the Sixth Form Common Room on Thursday 23rd August from 10.00 am to 12.00 noon.
- You will be asked to sign in to verify that you have collected your results documents.
- If you wish another person to collect results on your behalf, the school must be notified in writing before the end of the summer term. Write to the Exams Officer or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- No results can be given out by telephone under any circumstances.
- If results are not collected on 16th August they will be posted to your home address by 2nd class post on results day. Please make sure you inform school as soon as possible if you are moving to a new address before results day.
Post Results Services (Enquiries about Results and Access to Scripts)
Full details of Post Results Services are on Moodle and the school website. Application forms will be available on results day.
The deadline for ‘Priority Access to Scripts’ and ‘Priority Reviews of Marking’ is 25th August 2017. Please note that ‘Priority Review of Marking’ (Service 2P) must be used for an EAR when the GCE result affects the student’s university place.
The deadline for other ‘Enquiries about Results’ is 19th September.
The deadline for non-priority ‘Access to Scripts’ is 4th October.
Students requesting reviews of marking or access to scripts must sign a consent form and make the appropriate payment before applications can be processed. For further information on examinations please contact:
Mrs Susan Leonard, Examinations Officer
Tel: 0161 973 1179 ext *2216 or email: email@example.com