The exams section of the website includes all examination timetables for pupils, detailed reports of the latest exam results and also helpful guides for pupils and parents/guardians.
- Check everything on your statement of entry and individual timetable.
- Learn your 4-digit candidate number.
- Arrive at your exam room at least 10 minute before the start time on your timetable.
- Bring all the equipment you need in a clear pencil case or plastic bag (black ink pens, pencil, rubber, sharpener, ruler, calculator with fresh batteries).
- Leave your mobile ‘phone at home. Do not bring it into the exam room.
- Read the JCQ notices & warnings for candidates before your exams.
- Always read the instructions on the front your exam paper carefully.
- If you have any concerns or questions speak to the Exams Officer.
Sixth Form Examination Results
Results for GCE and BTEC Level 3 qualifications will be released to candidates on Thursday, 16th August 2012.
Year 13 Results will be available from 8.00 am in the Sixth Form Common Room
- Specialist UCAS advice and guidance on clearing and adjustment will be available to students at this time.
Year 12 Results will be available from 9.00 am in the Sixth Form Common Room
GCSE Results for English and Mathematics will be available from the Sixth Form Common Room on Thursday 23rd August from 10.00 am to 12.00 noon.
- You will be asked to sign in to verify that you have collected your results documents.
- If you wish another person to collect results on your behalf, you must give them written authorisation which they will need to show at school on results day.
- No results can be given out by telephone under any circumstances.
- If results are not collected on 16th August:
Year 13 results slips will be posted to your home address by 2nd class post on results day.
Year 12 can collect their results on return to school in September.
Post Results Services (Enquiries about Results and Access to Scripts)
Full details of Post Results Services will be available on results day. Information is also on Moodle and the school website.
The deadline for Priority Access to Scripts and Priority Reviews of Marking is 24th August 2012. Please note that Priority Review of Marking (Service 2P) must be used for an EAR when the GCE result affects the student’s University place.
The deadline for other Enquiries about Results is 20th September 2012.
Students requesting reviews of marking must sign a consent form and make the appropriate payment before applications can be processed.
Please see the Exams Officer, Mrs Laws, for further information.